Monday, January 4, 2010

glimpse of riches untold

Walking down my driveway earlier today, it looked like I was in the middle of a gem field. It is very cold and very sunny. There is a new layer of soft snow over everything. In the sun those tiny snowflakes glisten like a million tiny diamonds. As I walked the sun caught different facets of different crystals and the snow simply twinkled.
I really don't love winter, but days like today get me through it.
The cold air took my breath away.
I had to breath slowly to not shock my lungs
Nothing was exposed but my face
but the payoff was amazing.
No kings storehouse of jewels could compare to the glistening beauty right outside my door.
If this is what God shows off to anyone or no one...
...just because He can
What will the beauty of heaven be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment