Thursday, April 8, 2010

becoming a mom

Today is a good day.
24 years ago today, I officially became a mom.
I could argue that I became a mom 9 months earlier than that.....
but April 8 is when I got to hold my very own baby for the 1st time.
I still remember what an awesome feeling that was.
For as long as I can remember,
that is what I wanted...
to be a mom
Now, I finally was
Mark was so beautiful
and so soft
and smelled so good.
He fit in my arms so perfectly.
I fell in love with every thing about him
I fell deeper in love every passing moment
I guess I still do.
I thank God for that little baby and for the man he has become
It has been a priviledge and an honor.
Happy Birthday Mark,
I truely truely love you.
Mom

1 comment:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

How wonderful to remember your baby.
My oldest will be 26 this year and had her first baby in January. Babies are so sweet.

http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
MBC

Post a Comment